East Bay Art Book 2021:Call For Art
Enter by 31 July, 2021.
ArtPush is publishing another full-color art book showcasing the work of local emerging East Bay artists!
Project Overview: ArtPush is seeking East Bay artists to submit work for 2nd Annual Juried East Bay Art book. All themes and subjects are welcome. The goal of this book is to showcase some of the East Bay’s most talented artists.
Eligibility: All practicing visual East Bay artists.
Medium: Visual Art created within the last 10 years. You do NOT need to create new work for this book! Includes but is not limited to: Printmaking, Mixed Media, Paintings, Sculptures, Photography & Illustrations.
Location: California, East Bay
Entry Deadline: 7/31/21
Entry Fee: $20
Accepted artists will receive a free copy of the East Bay Artists 2021 Art Book!
* Open to all practicing artists in the East Bay area of Northern California, both established and up and coming.
Carefully read all of the instructions before you register and apply.
* Applications Require: artist website url or social media link, one high resolution photo of the artwork, contact information & short bio. (Bios will only appear on the website not in the book.)
* Artwork submission photo must be print ready. All photographs of artwork must be submitted as jpegs with a minimum of 2400 pixels wide through the official online application by July 31th, 2021. Artwork should NOT include any text, frames, glass or anything else in the photo. All we want is a clear, hi-res, high quality image, of the artwork by itself. Only one image submission allowed. Pick your best work!
* Basic Guidelines: You only get to pick one entry for this submission, so make it count! This should be work you are most proud of, work that best represents you as an artist. A few of the categories for final selections are technical proficiency, creativity & originality. Read more at the bottom of this document about the selection process.
* Not sure what to submit? Ask friends and family to help you make the decision.
* Poor quality images, too blurry, low res, cut off, bad lighting or crooked will automatically be disqualified.
* Accepted artists are expected to promote the book and encouraged to participate in the official Zoom Book Launch which will be happening closer to September. Exact date TBA.
Deadline to register is July 31st, 2021.